Sunday 14 July 2013

The passion of Edinburgh.

It was a GREAT GREAT time in Edinburgh last week. It was my very first solo trip myself, which was excited, nervous, and amazed!! Edinburgh was such a superb historic city, there were a lot of interesting places to go!! I stayed at the hotel that was settled in the heart of the city. I could go any places like easy by feet. Anyway, I was really impressed the National museum of Scotland. I'd spent such 6 hours here, there were various exhibitions that so interesting about Scottish history, animals, world, arts, musics, inventors, so on. Especially, I've been here for 2 days!! LOL

Whatever, all around Edinburgh (old town part) you would see many events by the street. I thought that was very nice weather in Edinburgh when I've visited, about 20 up degrees (that sound's so good.) I just enjoyed chilling out on the street around the town, taking photos, and the shows!!! these were enough for my holiday, I really appreciated all of these!! that's SUPERB!!! 















No comments:

Post a Comment